Connecting your Direct™ account with Booking.com
- If you do not currently have a Booking.com account manager, please notify your representative from Direct, and they will get one assigned to you. If you already have an account manager, please move to step 2.
- Log in to your booking.com account by visiting admin.booking.com
- Enable Channel Manager - Click on the Account icon in the top right-hand corner of the Extranet and select Channel manager from the drop-down menu. Click Start, search for Direct, and set us as your provider. IMPORTANT: Make sure you set the connection type to Full connection (two-way). This allows us to process rates & availability as well as bookings.
- Accept Service Agreement - Read through the conditions and check the box stating I've read, accepted, and agree to the Terms & Conditions. Click Accept.
- Confirm Activation - Booking.com will process your request and notify us within 24 hours. We will then go in and approve the request on our end. Once the request has been processed, you will receive a notification in your Extranet Inbox. Go to the Channel Manager menu again to activate the connection.
- Pushing/Mapping Units - After activation is completed, Direct will push the properties to Booking.com and map any listings that need to be connected to existing listings on booking.com.
- Connection Complete! - After the connection is confirmed, the status changes to Active. Your Booking.com profile is now connected to Direct